Tuesday 27 October 2009

For and against of massages

'For' receiving them, and 'against' giving them. ha ha! So I cancelled half my day today. - Weep. I also made sure I was sitting on a fitball for the majority of the clients I kept, so feeling very proud of myself.

I also made sure I was booked in with one of my Angels - Toni. Guardian Angel Fitness Ltd is my company and Toni certainly is an Angel. My adductor and rectus fem and glute attachment into ITB were pretty tonic and she worked her magic and settled and stretched them all out! Hurray! Feels like a new leg. Whereas yesterday I could have willingly pulled my own leg off in the middle of the night cos its was so annoyingly achey, it feels amazing now.

Much of the discomfort in fact seems to come from my muscles rather than the joint. I would recommend to anyone to get regular massages post op (from someone who has a clue and is careful). I'm definitely feeling back on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment