Monday 7 December 2009

Getting stronger :)

Have done 3 runs now and built up to 30mins - 4mins run, 1min walk on Sunday. Next run planned for Wed and going to do 30mins without walking. Can't believe how quickly its building up again. I'd planned to run/walk for 2 weeks but my hip is not reacting at all to the running, althoug my leg muscles are feeling well worked.
Had a personal training session today with a chap from the gym - I traded with him cos his lovely lovely girlfriend needed her shoulder sorting out.

I really enjoyed the training it was so cool being the client and being tweaked and corrected and pushed! I did 1 leg squats, 1 leg lunges, 1 leg kettlebell deadlifts and my balance was pretty good (especially since I'd done 7 clients already myself by 3.30pm and was pretty fatigued) I was so surprised that I could do all the exercises. With each one I tested it out carefully but it was all great. I'll just have to see how I am when I wake up tomorrow morning! :)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds terrific Clare!!! It's really awesome that you're feeling so well and so strong. Is this your first hip surgery?

    ReplyDelete